The Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948 is one of the most prominent social security legislations in India. It has been enacted to provide certain benefits like medical, sickness, maternity and employment injury benefits to employees. The Act is administered by the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, the premier social security organization in India.
The Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948 extends to whole of India It applies to all factories / establishments running with the aid of power and employing 10 or more persons.
Employees drawing salary / wages not exceeding Rs.15000/- per month are covered under the provisions of ESI Act
Services We Offer
We are ESI Consultants and Mirrormira, we provide following services in compliance to the provisions of Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948.
- Obtaining ESI Registration / Coverage of factory or establishment
- Obtaining ESI Sub-Code No for branch offices under their respective jurisdictions
- Online Registration of Employees and issue of TIC
- Preparing ESI Challans & Depositing ESI Contributions on behalf of the establishment
- Online availability of Employees Details, Challans and Correspondence as per your need
- Online correction of employee details whichever is possible
- Assistance in preparation & maintenance of Inspection Book, Accident Book, ESI 32
- Assistance in preparation & maintenance of Statutory Records as required under ESI Act / Rules
- Furnishing of particulars of change in ownership / management of the establishment
- Providing day to day consultancy on matters pertaining to ESI Act
- Attend Inspection and giving reply to show cause notices
- Assistance to employees in claiming various ESI benefits
- Assistance in preparation & submission of Certificate of Contribution whenever demanded by appropriate office under the ESI Act;
- Correspondence / Liaisoning with local ESI Department / Office
- Assistance at the time of inspection/ enquiries conducted by the Inspector
- Replying / Satisfying Show Cause Notices issued under ESI Act
- Appearing before the concerned authorities on behalf of the establishments in show cause / adjudication proceedings
- Timely updating and proper Guidelines, if any changes in Act or Rules