The term Payroll refers to the administration of employee’s Attendance, Salaries / wages, Leaves, Allowances / Incentives, Bonus, Voluntary / Statutory Deductions and Net Payments. Generally, ‘Payroll’ of a company is managed by HR Department on the basis of attendance records of the employees. The attendance record is valuably useful to the HR Department, if maintained scientifically with relevant information like Name of Employees along with their Code No/ ID, Date of Joining / Cessation, Daily Attendance Records including working hours, Salary Structure including basic salary, allowances / incentives / commissions.
Today’s competitive environment entails focused approach of the business organizations and cost effective business strategies. In quest of the maximizing the revenue at the lowest cost with expectations of high quality results, business organizations have resorted to outsourcing of their non-core business operations.
Generally, mid-size or bigger organizations have dedicated HR Department to manage their Human Resources and the related activities. In order to stay focused on their core business operations and to ensure cost-effective and accurate operations, the organizations having larger employee base outsource their Payroll Process to professional Payroll Management Companies.
Services We Offer
At Mirrormira, while managing the ‘Payroll’ for our clients, we consider Monthly Components viz Basic Salary, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Reimbursements & Special Allowances and Deductions such as statutory deductions including Contribution to EPF, ESI, TDS and other Voluntary deductions & Annual Components like Incentives, Bonus, Leaves, Annual Encashment and Medical Benefits etc. related to each employee of the company.
We offer the following services under this head:
- Salary Structuring with a view to minimize tax burden on the employees and maximize their take home salary.
- Receiving data from our Clients, processing the same at our fully automated payroll management system.
- Generating Payroll Register in Excel / PDF.
- Generating Salary Withheld Report.
- Maintaining Attendance Record, Leave Record, Salary / Wages Registers etc.
- Preparing department wise, Location / State wise Salary Sheets.
- Providing monthly salary slips to the employees through e-mail.
- Calculation of Overtime / Special Incentives, Bonus, Leave Encashment etc.
- Providing data for EPF, ESI and Labour Welfare compliances.
- Preparation of Arrear Sheet.
- Verifying Statements for bank transfer ESIC / EPF Departments.
- Providing data for Full & Final Settlement of dues to retiring / leaving employees.
- Preparation MIS reports.